A lot has been said and written about ladies’s designer bags. Researches and studies have been carried out to unravel the thriller of the relationship between a girl and her handbag. Though you may think that there is not much to know in this area, you might be wrong.
Girls love handbags. In the present day, the number of producers of handbags have gone up and you will see designer handbags by the plenty. Nevertheless, what’s it that makes them particular for girls?
To place it merely, handbags are not any odd objects. They have a controversial history as well. Here are some facts about women’s designer bags which can be less known and equally interesting.
1. Measure of sexual enchantment: Ever used the phrase ‘old bag’ and wondered how it got here into existence? Well, earlier girls used to carry their belongings in a pouch or purse kept beneath her dress or in a pocket unrevealing. At that time, it was considered vulgar and ridiculous for a woman to have a visible pocket. The phrase ‘old bag’ is a part of that legacy. It refers to a girl beyond her sexual prime.
2. Made from silk: The earliest concept of a handbag was a simple pocket or a pouch worn next to the skin for safety. The pockets were thought to be intimate as underwear, worn in secret places that might only be reached by a slit in the skirt.
3. Relationship Insecurity: It has been discovered in a number of studies that the ladies possessing more luxurious and costly handbags are more insecure about their relationship. They are attempting to ship a message to the other girls that their man is not available for anybody else. The sensation that a relationship is being threatened by one other woman automatically triggers girls to need to flash Gucci, Christian Dior, or Fendi to other women. Thus, handbags also keep the lads from straying away.
4. Males vs. Women: Based on a survey in 2007, men are literally more likely to choose a designer bag based on its brand than women. Well, this is reasonable, proper? Males do not wish to get into the design. For men, the idea is simpler – the more in style the model, the higher is the handbag.
5. Common details: It’s said that the average woman owns 6 handbags. The common ladies’s handbag weighs 5.2 pounds. 22% of ladies said if they might only splurge on one designer item, it could be a handbag. Only 9% said they’d choose shoes. Nonetheless not a obsession?
If you have any sort of concerns concerning where and the best ways to utilize Parisian luxury brand, you can contact us at our page.