Much has been said and written about women’s designer bags. Researches and research have been carried out to resolve the thriller of the relationship between a woman and her handbag. Despite the fact that you may think that there is not much to know in this space, you will be wrong.
Girls love handbags. Today, the number of manufacturers of handbags have gone up and you will note designer handbags by the plenty. Nevertheless, what’s it that makes them particular for women?
To put it simply, handbags are no extraordinary objects. They have a controversial history as well. Listed here are some facts about women’s designer bags that are less known and equally interesting.
1. Measure of sexual appeal: Ever used the phrase ‘old bag’ and wondered how it came into existence? Well, earlier girls used to hold their belongings in a pouch or purse kept beneath her dress or in a pocket unrevealing. At that time, it was considered vulgar and ridiculous for a woman to have a visual pocket. The phrase ‘old bag’ is part of that legacy. It refers to a lady past her sexual prime.
2. Made from silk: The earliest concept of a handbag was a simple pocket or a pouch worn next to the skin for safety. The pockets were thought to be intimate as underwear, worn in secret places that would only be reached by a slit in the skirt.
3. Relationship Insecurity: It has been discovered in a number of research that the ladies possessing more luxurious and costly handbags are more insecure about their relationship. They’re making an attempt to ship a message to the other women that their man will not be available for anyone else. The feeling that a relationship is being threatened by another girl automatically triggers girls to wish to flash Gucci, Christian Dior, or Fendi to other women. Thus, handbags also keep the boys from straying away.
4. Men vs. Women: Based on a survey in 2007, men are actually more likely to choose a designer bag primarily based on its model than women. Well, this is reasonable, right? Males do not wish to get into the design. For men, the speculation is less complicated – the more in style the brand, the better is the handbag.
5. General information: It’s said that the average girl owns 6 handbags. The typical women’s handbag weighs 5.2 pounds. 22% of women said if they may only splurge on one designer item, it can be a handbag. Only 9% said they would choose shoes. Still not a obsession?
If you have any kind of concerns pertaining to where and how you can use quality clothing, you could contact us at our own web site.